This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
JEFFREY MERKLE, M.D.
254B Mountain Avenue, Suite 100
Hackettstown, NJ, 07840
Insurance Plans Accepted*:
- United Healthcare
- Coventry/First Health
- Medicare-Part B
- Beech Street
- Consumer Health Network
- Qualcare/AHS PPO
- Great West
- Healthcare Payers Coalition
- Railroad Medicare
- Horizon BCBS of NJ (fee for svc)
* Call to see if we accept your insurance plan
Please note - This list is subject to change and may not include all insurance plans accepted at this time. Please confirm insurance participation with your physician's office or insurance company. It is important to be aware of your insurance plan's policies: co-payments, deductibles, co-insurances, participation status and responsibilities, and referral requirements. Your co-payment is due at check-in. If you do not have insurance, a full payment is required at the time of your visit.
- Payment: All co-pays and deductibles are required at the time of your visit. We accept cash, personal checks, and most major credit cards.
- Cancelled or missed appointments: we know that "life happens." Sometimes things may arise that will necessitate cancelling appointments. Please give us 24 hours if possible. *Fees may apply
- Lateness: please try to maximize your experience by being on time for your appointment. Dr. Merkle strives to give each of his patients the care they deserve, and that includes seeing them promptly at their scheduled times. Lateness may result in rescheduling of your appointment.